محل تبلیغات شما
What is Internet sharing?
There are 4 In order to see the $ channels:
۱٫ Paying money and purchasing original cards which cccam server you have to provide several expensive cards for each package and you have to change your cards or buying several card readers in order to plug more cards in receiver. This way costs a lot and is not applicable to every receiver. For instant Sky package cards is only adjusted on their own receivers and dream box.
۲٫ Using satellite sharing (2 tuner, dongle etc) which is full of fries and disconnection and also does not support all packages (i e SKY package is received only on 2 tuner called I box and I have heard that it is not applicable on most 2tnre receivers).
۳٫ Using Internet sharing which is stable with high quality, has the ability to increase card numbers. 24 hours of support with least freeze. Actually only on SKY package there is freeze which you can lessen this freeze to zero by using high speed ADSL. It supports most of channels and users can easily request cards while the server is able to open more channels. Internet sharing has the ability to open HD channels.

۴٫ Using hacked codes in the form of SoftCam.key or using temporary AU cccam server files to auto update the package which is fort a short period and we could not wait for Hacks.

A brief explanation about dongle:
Dongle mostly acts like Decoder which by receiving shared code from its satellite and signal receiving from usual satellites, decrypt the Encrypt channel and you see the channels opened. Your receiver will not change to anything and there is no hack.
Personal point of views:
Try to use a set which supports internet sharing, like DVB cards for computer and those receivers that supports Gbox or in the best way: those Linux receives that supports CCcam server and all sharing protocols.
Internet sharing opens both more channels (Hot Bird, Nile sat, and Badr etc) and has long time stability (if you have a DVB card you could use it for a life time because Gbox and CCcam will never extinct.
Those who have limited internet volume are concerned about using this limited by internet sharing but it is good to know that if you use CCcam server 24 hours in every day of a week ( it’s a voluminous immolator in data transporting) you will use less than 100 mega bit per month.

نوشته شده توسط مهران در :1 |  لینک ثابت   • نظر بدهید

یکشنبه پنجم مهر ۱۳۹۴

نوع اب و هوایی

Cardsharing Server: How does it Work?
CCcam server is a kind of cardsharing protocol, where sharing” simply means the right to access digital packages by connecting to a CCcam server cardsharing server via the Internet. The main function of such server is to transfer the encrypted channel codes over a network to computers connected to that server.

How does Server for Cardsharing Benefits You?

As you flip through channels, some of them are obviously locked, aka they are encrypted because you didn’t pay the satellite provider to make them available for your viewing pleasure. Now, your standard satellite receiver will show only those channels that you paid for, there’s no way it can decrypt (unlock) channels at no cost since it wasn’t designed to support cardsharing or run CCcam protocol software. But, there are other models of satellite receivers which are cardshare-capable and a lot of online stores sell them.
One of the most popular choices is the Linux-based satellite receiver called the Dreambox. Once you get your hands on one of those bad boys, hook it up to the PC, insert your satellite smart card in it, download and install the CCcam computer software, configure it and run it – after all that (if done correctly) you will be able to establish a connection with the CCcam server cardsharing server of your choice.

Your receiver will be communicating with the server which in turn will be sending you the decrypted channel codes, meaning that you will gain a full access to the satellite TV channels which were previously unavailable. The cardsharing server shares the decrypted information obtained through yours or anybody else’s satellite subscription card with other users who are connected to it. The amount of obtainable channels depends on the area you live in, the direction your satellite dish is pointing at and its size.

How to Find the Best Card Sharing Server

After you google the words cardsharing server” you will find tons of CCcam servers available for cardsharing. To find the best CCcam server you will have to spend a great deal of time researching to pick the one which will better suit your needs. But to narrow it down, all you need to do is look out for those servers which offer the best choice of satellite TV packages and are known for their steady and reliable connection so you could enjoy watching your favorite programming without any interruptions.

نوشته شده توسط مهران در :1 |  لینک ثابت   • نظر بدهید

یکشنبه پنجم مهر ۱۳۹۴

راهی برای رهایی

Added by Robert Meyer almost 3 years ago

Hello together,

I am using TV Headened as the TV backend for Openelec/XBMC.
TVHEADEND works pretty good, no problem with the FTA channels, but PAYTV channels couldn be descrambiled.

I have a CCCAM C-Line for a CCCAM Server.

I know I habe to use OSCAM for it.

My oscam.server file looks like that:

[reader]
label = sky de,orf,hd+,srg
enable = 1
protocol = cccam
device = cccam server
user = USER
password = PASS
caid = 1702,30,0D05,0500,0648
ident = 1702:000000;30:000000,003411;0D05:000004,000010;0500:023800;0648:000000
group =
cccversion = 2.3.0
cccmaxhops = 1
ccckeepalive = 1
audisabled = 1

How do I have to setup my oscam.conf and how do I habe to configure TVHEADEND, that I can descramble the non FTA channels ?

Thanks for your answer.

Yeah… I should have mentioned before that I wouldn’t recommend anybody to rely on the correctness of the above ;) .
These config files are the results of hours of browsing and reading.
The linked tutorial is useful for compiling (kind of, because RPi is ARM platform) but when it comes to the configuration ofCCCam server I’m lost
because I want to use it as a client only, means I have no reader attached but a C-Line I want to use.

Hostname: use the IP address of your cardserver. Either full IP, or if it is on the same machine, try full ip first, or 127.0.0.1 later.

The cardserver is running on 192.168.178.10, port 55555.
So instead of defining localhost in TVH I need to put this host?

Port: default is 15050, but you can also define one in ther webif section ( see the link to an example posted before).
I also see something like 55555 in your reader.config files, dont know what this is ( where did you get this file from???) but if either 15050 or a custm define one ( 15080 in the example ), maybe try that one.

You mean 15050 is the standard port for OSCam or TVHeadend? According to my oscam.conf” (WebIf section, httpport = 8888) do I need to put this port 8888 in TVH?
Port 55555 is the port I manually configured my already running CCCam Server to listen on for incoming connections.
This part of the config I assume to work fine since I can see in the OSCam WebIf that the connection to the Cardserver has been established.

Last important question: Do I need to enter anything in DES Key” ?

I’ll use your instructions and give it a try once I’m back home. Thanks!

نوشته شده توسط مهران در :0 |  لینک ثابت   • نظر بدهید

یکشنبه پنجم مهر ۱۳۹۴

صدای بهار آمد

If you’ve found yourself here, I’m guessing that you’re getting CCCAM server PLUGINS.dll error message and want to find an effective solution to fix this error. You should know for sure that you have to fix this error ASAP, otherwise your machine will be broken sooner or later.

Possible CCCAM PLUGINS.dll Error Messages

The module CCCAM PLUGINS.dll” was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that CCCAM PLUGINS.dll” is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.
Windows could not start because CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file is missing or corrupt.
Runtime Error! Program [path]\CCCAM server PLUGINS.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application’s support team for more information.
[path]\CCCAM PLUGINS.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
Error loading [path]\CCCAM PLUGINS.dll. The specified module could not be found.
This application has failed to start because CCCAM PLUGINS.dll was not found.
Can’t find CCCAM PLUGINS.dll
Information about CCCAM PLUGINS.dll File

Filename: CCCAM server PLUGINS.dll (Free Scan)
File Description : STARTIMES
Latest Known Version: 0, 2, 5, 0
Product Name : FLYCCCAM
Company: –
File type : dll file
OS Infected: Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7/8
MD5: a2a01a4da593b4da3bac6d91283d880a
Security Level(0-5): 5
Recommended: Download CCCAM PLUGINS.dll Error Free Scan Tool

General Causes of CCCAM PLUGINS.dll Error

This CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file stores important information that how the program or a Windows service needs to run. As a result, it will pop up an error message when this file is corrupt or damaged. In such circumstance, you may have a problem running the program or using the computer properly.

Most of the time, you will get an error message when there is a computer error. That error message may give you any hint on what may be wrong. Knowing the root of the problem is half the battle won when it comes to fixing the error.

Usually, CCCAM server PLUGINS.dll error may be caused by:
The registry key of CCCAM PLUGINS.dll is invalid or damaged.
Computer malware has injected malicious code and modified CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file.
The CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file was uninstalled by other software.
The CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file was intentionally or mistakenly deleted by other software.
The required version of CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file is overwritten by other software.
There is a hardware failure, such as a bad hard disk.
How to Fix CCCAM PLUGINS.dll Error?

Attention: It’s not advisable to download CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file from those dll download” websites. The file from those websites are not verified by the official CCCAM PLUGINS.dll developer and may be bundled with computer malware or other unwanted things. In case you really need a copy of CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file, it’s necessary for you to get it directly from its official resource. Now you can use the following solutions to fix CCCAM server PLUGINS.dll error:

۱٫ Recover CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file from Recycle Bin

In case you or your family mistakenly deleted this file, you can restore it from the Recycle Bin. But if you have already emptied your Recycle Bin, you can use a free data recovery software to recover CCCAM PLUGINS.dllfile. This solution works only if this file worked properly before you deleted it.

۲٫ Restart the computer

When you receive CCCAM PLUGINS.dll error message, you can try to restart your machine to see if this error could be a glitch. If you can’t restart it normally, you can force restart it.

۳٫ Fix corrupt or invalid registry entries of CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file

The registry is the place where most computer errors like CCCAM PLUGINS.dll error come from. When a software was installed or uninstalled incorrectly, sometimes there will be some invalid or corrupt registry entries of some software files like CCCAM server PLUGINS.dll are left in the registry. That’s why it’s necessary to regularly clean those invalid and corrupt registry entries and keep the registry compact so that such errors can be reduced and your computer performance can be improved.

Download AutoCCCAM PLUGINS.dllErrors Fix Tool

Attention: The system registry stores all information that all software and hardware require to run. So it’s not suggested that you clean the system registry manually. You should know that a slight mistake may make your software unpredictable or even crash your system.

۴٫ Run a disk defragmentation

When a software is installed, updated and removed, there will be fragments left all over your hard disk, which may lead to computer errors like CCCAM PLUGINS.dll error. A disk defragmentation can rearrange the data on your hard disk and make them together in one stream so that computer error could be reduced and your PC can be faster.

۵٫ Repair your Windows Operating System

Rather than wiping out your hard disk and reinstalling your system, you can perform a startup repair to repair your corrupt Windows system files that may be associated to CCCAM PLUGINS.dll file. By doing so, you don’t necessarily lose your software, personal information and settings.

۶٫ Use Windows System Restore to undo recent changes in the system

System Restore is a useful recovery tool in Windows that enables you to undo changes made to your system and software. But this works only if you have created a restore point when everything worked fine. If you restore your system to the earlier point, you will lose the software and data you got after this restore point.

یکشنبه پنجم مهر ۱۳۹۴

سکوت علامت رضایت است

CCCAM server stands for server client card or in the other words it is the server sharing card.

AS we all know there are so many companies providing services in communication and tv satellite channels and they work on showing these satellite programs. Among all these companies most try to provide free service for customer on different tv channels. They focus on advertisement, financial sponsoring or government support to come over their money problems they may face.

But you also have noticed that there are some companies and firms which provide their services by asking their users to pay for amount of money as a charge of receiving the best service ever. These programs provided by these companies have less or in some cases no advertisement, so there would be enough time for better and more interesting programs. Live matches, soccer games and more options are available on these services.

These channels are only working with special cards or decoder devices provided by the company.

Here in CCCAM server, a card from a coded satellite package can be used as a shared card instead of being useful for just one person. Since these packages are almost expensive, these cards must be used as a shared one which works while all the codes are given to the users through the internet.

In this model, server buys the package card and in case of using special software and hardware it can share the cart for other several servers or users. So the user is able to have many packages with lots of channels instead of having just one.

In recent years these companies which has been working as channel providers faced a great decrease in number of users since the users have been more interested in having many channels instead of one.

CCCAM servers provide great opportunity for their users in order to watch tons of channels across countries. It is obvious that user has got a great range of choosing options and is able to follow whatever he is looking for.

There are so many other items except CCCAM server such as CAM3, MGCAMd, and OSCAM and …. Which unfortunately face great problem according to receivers setting.

Here in CCCAM far apart from the great hardware used in servers, the server configuration and setting has been always under control since we have heard of bad user experience in case of having great hardware but not well setting on the servers.

یکشنبه پنجم مهر ۱۳۹۴

سریال اشتباهات داوری

CCcam server setup for an Openbox and Skybox
ATTACH BOX TO POWER CABLE, SATELLITE CABLE, HDMI CABLE AND NETWORK CABLE
CLINE SETUP

۱: Go into the main menu
۲: Select Network, enable your network and set the IP address to DHCP. Go back to network.
۳: Select CCcam Client Setup” If you can not see CCcam server setup in the menu jump to number 9
۴: If you have a cccam.cfg on your usb, we provide the CCcam.cfg file, ask for the full configured file from us to get all of our channels. Copy the CCcam.cfg file into the root folder from your USB stick. Do not copy the file in a specific folder.Select ‘Update files by usb’ if not, jump to number 10
۵: On new window, highlight ‘CCcam.cfg’, press green button on remote (ADD). This will place a tick by it, the press yellow button on remote (READ)
۶: Once finished, select ‘Manage Config Files’ and on new window select cccam.cfg again
۷: A new page comes up with your cline on it, press green button on remote to make it active (tick should appear by it) Exit out of all menus to tv and select a pay channel it should clear, if not go back into menu, select Network, then ‘Network Setup’, and turn DHCP ‘off’ by using arrow keys and then hitting apply.
۸: if channel still doesnt clear, reboot box and router by unplugging both from power and plugging back in (router first)

cccam server

۹: if you cant see this option go to network and press 0000 or 6666 or 8888 or 2778 this should bring up hiden menu.
۱۰: for those who didnt create a cccam server on their usb, you can add it manually
a] instead of update by usb on ccccam client setup, go directly to Manage Config Files and select CCcam.cfg from new window
b] Press Blue button on remote
c] your cline will look something like this>>> C: example.cline.org 12000 user pass
d] ON add cline window, leave Protocol as CCcam
e] Host: here you would enter example.cline.org portion of your cline using remote number buttons like you was sending a text
f] Port: here you put 12000
g] User, write ‘user’ here
f: Password, write ‘pass’ here
g] Press ok and go up to instruction number 7 OF CLINE SETUP

نوشته شده توسط مهران در 17:59 |  لینک ثابت   • نظر بدهید

یکشنبه پنجم مهر ۱۳۹۴

رابطه ها ی پیچیده

CCcam server adjustment manual on xcruiser 400HD
CCcam adjustment manual on xcruiser 400HD for using CCcam account
After downloading the plugin extract it. Go to plugin folder and then go to etc folder, now you should open the CCcam.cfg in notepad. For this, first right click on file and click open, then click on select program from a list” and click ok”. In the file you should insert the CCcam server username and password you purchased and save the file. Then send plugin folder to a flash memory and plug it in your receiver. After plugging the flash memory in xcruiser 400HD upgrade menu will turn up automatically. If not, restart the receiver. In order to receive the plugin first press the right flash button on receiver remote control. Then press the red button in order that the receiver starts installing the plugin. Installation and restart would take 20-30 seconds.
Now in menu go to plugin tab, then go to Xcamclient and press the red button to set AUTO state. Then press the green button for Xcamclient to check internet and account adjustment. If your adjustment is correct you will receive XCAMCL Install Completed massage. Now you can open the channel and open it. Remember that for channel to be opened LAN connection to Internet is essential.

cccam server

What is Ping cccam server?
Ping is a command under DUS operating system with which number of sent and received packets and duration of this transportation per ms could be specified. For better understanding I will explain in this way:
In order to open a $ channel you have to send the code request send to the server (CCcam server) through internet and after receiving the code, it will be transported from internet to your receiver. This sweep time in code receiving is called Ping. The shorter the time is the faster the channels will be opened.
The way Ping is measured is by is easy:
From start menu go to RUN
Copy CMD from RUN menu
DUS black page will be opened instantly
Write this phrase in front of blinker _
Ping 4.2.2.4 -t
In this case you can see your internet ping per ms; the best range for Pig in order to use CCcam server is under 200ms.
Important: this phrase Request time out” means that sending or receiving data is failed. For every time out we have 20s disconnection and freeze.
Ping number with no time out is essential for having a CCcam server with no failure. In case of any default contact your internet service provider and consult them.

به محض اینکه وارد آن می شوید

دندان‌های دارای ضایعات پاتولوژیک:

برای کشیدن دندان

the ,to ,and ,you ,a ,of ,plugins dll ,cccam plugins ,you can ,in the ,dll file , لینک ثابت   • نظر ,ثابت   • نظر بدهیدیکشنبه ,like cccam plugins ,press green button

مشخصات

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

السَّلامُ عَلَیْكِ أَیَّتُهَا الصِّدِّیقَةُ الشَّهِیدَةُ ... Richard's life معرفی راههای کسب درآمد از اینترنت miepinmortri sabkagani tingprehawer لی لی آی تی اطلاعات,زندگی نامه بزرگان ترجمه فیلم های تایلندی وبلاگ من